Get ready for your Epidemiology tests using the official practice tests for Epidemiology for Public Health Practice by Robert H. Friis. Published by Jones & Bartlett, this premium exam prep resource is your key to excel in epidemiology.
- 1000+ Practice questions.
- Multiple choice questions & Short answers
- Author-Written exam questions.
- Convenient Word document format.
- Can be used in conjunction with Epidemiology for Public Health Practice book.
Why to use the Epidemiology Test Bank?
- Authentic questions: Questions follow the content, structure, and difficulty of a college level Epidemiology course. The questions found in the test bank will be more or less same as those you will see in actual exam.
- Various difficulty levels: These practice exam questions vary in difficulty, ranging from basic recall questions to more advanced questions requiring analysis and synthesis of information. This will prepare you for any kind of tests you may encounter.
- Perfect supplement: Test bank questions are the best supplement to include to your study habits if you wish to excel in Epidemiology. They will help you figure out your strengths and weaknesses when it comes to taking exams.
- Downloadable format: The Epidemiology test bank is available as an electronic word documents, allowing for an easy access and the ability to mark, highlight, or add notes as you go through the questions.
- Plenty of practice questions: With over 1000 test questions, you will have enough practice to perfect your knowledge in Epidemiology.
Take advantage of this excellent exam prep tool and include the test bank in your study habits to make you are fully prepared for any kind of exams no matter how hard. Buy your copy now!