Practice Exams & Test Bank – Organic Chemistry A Tenth Edition (Published by OpenStax)
Introducing the official practice questions for the OpenStax Organic Chemistry A tenth edition textbook – a vital resource for exam prep. With over 2000 authentic exam questions, this collection is designed to help you in your understanding and application of organic chemistry class.
- Published by OpenStax, and written by John McMurry, an authority of the field of organic chemistry which adds immense authenticity and credibility.
- So many exam types including multiple choice, true/false, matching/drawing, problems solving, and essays.
- Offers more than 60 questions per chapter.
Openstax’s Organic Chemistry study guide is NOT an ordinary collection of questions. It is your straight path to doing extremely well in your upcoming exams. The convenient downloadable format allows flexible access to the material whenever you want and anywhere.
The ultimate goal of these practice questions is to give you a realistic taste of the real exam. By practicing with these questions you will not only effectively test your knowledge, but you will improve your analytical skills and test taking skills.
Why to Choose the Test Bank?
- Simulating Real Exams – Questions are similar to those found in official college exams
- Huge pool of questions – Thousands of author-written tests designed specifically for ”Organic Chemistry A Tenth Edition”
- Verified Answers – All questions come with correct answers so that you can decide whether your answers are accurate.
The OpenStax’s Organic Chemistry a tenth edition practice Test Bank is an authentic, user-friendly exam preparation guide designed to help you easily pass the class. Order your copy and access 2000+ exam questions for your organic chemistry class.